The Pharmacist Moms Group established the Pharmacist Moms Coalition for Change in Pharmacy
Pharmacist Moms Inc is a provisional nonprofit organization
Pharmacist Moms Coalition
The coalition will focus on making real change for women in pharmacy and pharmacists across the United States.
We need your help to accomplish our goals. Please consider making a small contribution below to help your fellow pharmacist women.
- Changing Women's Working Conditions
- Helping to promote provider status for Pharmacists
- Increasing Support for Women Pharmacist Day
- Raising the role of a pharmacist to be seen by the public as a primary care provider
What We Are Doing
In 2019, we sent letters to all major retail pharmacy CEOs demanding that they
- Give nursing women adequate facilities for breast pumping
- Provide a stool for all pregnant women working in a pharmacy that is accessible
- Provide better opportunities for professional development