The Pharmacist Moms™ Group established the Pharmacist Moms Coalition for Change in Pharmacy
Pharmacist Moms™ Inc is a provisional nonprofit organization
Will focus on making real change for women in pharmacy and pharmacists across the United States.
We need your help to accomplish our goals. Please consider making a small contribution below to help your fellow pharmacist women.
- Changing Women's Working Conditions
- Helping to promote provider status for Pharmacists
- Increasing Support for Women Pharmacist Day
- Raising the role of a pharmacist to be seen by the public as a primary care provider
What We Are Doing
In 2019, we sent letters to all major retail pharmacy CEOs demanding that they
- Give nursing women adequate facilities for breast pumping
- Provide a stool for all pregnant women working in a pharmacy that is accessible
- Provide better opportunities for professional development